Abstract submission open on 1st July!
- Abstracts for Free Paper/Poster Presentation/Case Presentation/Innovations are to be submitted online through the conference website only.
- The number of papers to be accommodated is limited. You can indicate your preference during submission. But some abstract requests for Oral presentations may be shifted to the poster section. Case reports unless carrying a very novel message will not be considered for oral presentations.
- It is mandatory that the Presenting author is registered for the conference to be eligible for presentation and INOS member to be eligible for awards
- Last date of submission is 15th September , 2022 before 1700hrs. No abstracts will be considered after this deadline.
- The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 300 words. It should include: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Key words.
- One author can submit maximum up to 04 abstracts and only one abstract will be considered under one category.